lesbian

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Everything's coming together

I've been flying for a month now and things are finally becoming easier and more routine. I'm actually surprised at how much time I have off to go out and be with friends. Today I officially accepted my offer to do my Master of Education in September. Good thing is that courses are delivered online, so I can continue to fly because I LOVE MY JOB!!! Updates on dating? Well, two girls have come and gone, simply lost interest. However, two more girls have come and are here to stay a while =) Plus I've kinda decided to throw a boy back into the mix, it's definitely been a while and it's DEFINITELY DIFFERENT lol. Besides, sexuality is fluid, right? I'm finally at a point where I'm in charge of my sexuality and completely open to experiment with different things. It took a long time to get here, but I've never felt so empowered. Advice? Surround yourself with liberal-minded people who share your views of the world. You'll soon see that people who simply pass judgments on your decisions in life will never experience LIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment