lesbian

Monday, January 30, 2012

Do women all hide?

I have looked everywhere and dont know where the woman of my dreams is. Im listed on several sites, I cant find her. If she is on the paid sites, that will be impossible.
That song from the Moody Blues comes through sometimes. “The secret of your beauty, and the mystery of your soul, Ive been looking for in everyone I meet”. I know this woman inside, and have been dreaming about her for years. I have never had the right woman come forward. Its usually women who want kids, or are listed as religious, or something I am not. Being an individualist is a lonely road. I have always been or thought differently on certain things, and it seems to alienate me from some. I cant find people in my own community. They all hide.
I am listed as open to relocate because I want this woman so badly I have to be open to other areas than here.
So listen. I have boundaries, I cant help it. I just just accept any woman that pops up and wants me when they dont pay attention to the detail that is important to me in my profile.
I love brunettes and wonder if I can find one that is thin, fit, likes me for who I am, balanced, adrogynous, but all woman. accepting is important right now. my life is not perfect. I have a lot to offer as far as love goes, and all the great components that make a relationship work, but I do not have any money. Live with my parents. I have ambitions but I need support and help. For some reason that tends to scare people off. Im not trying to be a burden to anyone. I see a very successful future if I can just find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment