lesbian

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Four Hottest Celebrity Lesbians

There are some famous hot lesbians out there, but we don’t hear about or see enough of them. I’m feeling a bit tingly and dissatisfied this morning and need a good dose of some lesbian sex appeal, so I’ve decided to dedicate a post to celebrating the four finest lesbian women currently in the public eye.

1. Portia de Rossi
Portia de Rossi is one buttercup I’d like to drink from. The blonde hottie is an Australian actress who shot to fame after playing Nell Porter on the irritating-as-hell sitcom, Ally McBeal. She went on to do less irritating things like play Lindsay Bluth Funke on Arrested Development and marry funny lady Ellen DeGeneres. In 2010, she legally changed her name Portia Lee James DeGeneres. As long as she goes on looking like Botticelli’s Venus, I don’t give a lesbian fuck what she’s called.
2. Sheryl Swoopes

Sheryl makes me so goddamn weak I can barely type. She is beyond amazing. An all-star and MVP in the WNBA, as well as an Olympic gold medalist, she’s got a killer smile and ridiculously sexy eyes and is a huge, huge role model for other gay youth in sports. Oh, Sheryl, you can swoope me anytime.
3. Leisha Hailey

Um, Leisha Hailey is always, like, looking up at you with her i-know-what-you-want-and-i-can-give-it-to-you eyes and you’re like, oh damn, I just gone and cum in my pants, girl. Weirdly enough, this actress was the only out lesbian on the popular show The L Word while it was actually filming.
4. Cathy DeBuono

This one’s a little under the radar, but Cathy has some ample – and rare – assets I wanted to share with you. She’s an up-and-coming Hollywood actress who is searching for lesbian roles. Good luck, lady; in the meantime, do you mind if I stare at your ass? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment